Thursday, November 01, 2007

More NCR Trail

After yesterday, I felt motivated to get out and do it again.
This time I was alone and decided to ride for two hours
before turning around to come back.
I thought for sure I could make the 20 miles to the
Pennsylvania line. I started to get bogged down around
mile 15 and thought I was due to the 3-week lay off.
At mile 16 I discovered that I was being slowed down by
a nearly flat rear tire. Oh great!
I stopped at a bench just beyond mile 16 and changed
the tube. By that time, my two hours was up and I was
still about 4 miles short of my Pennsylvania line goal.
Oh well, maybe another day if the weather holds out.

30 miles

YTD: 1,246 miles

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Dan said...

Nice going! Good to see you're still out in the cold pedaling away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home